Director, since 1990
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney
Warren R. Todd limits his practice to personal injury and wrongful death claims. Since 1990, Warren has represented over 1,000 clients who were injured or lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence. He represents victims in a variety of injury claims including those caused by automobile accidents, trucking accidents, drunk driving accidents, dangerous or defective products, and dangerous conditions on commercial, residential and public property.
Warren is actively involved in the legal community. He is a member of the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice, the Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar, the Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, and the First Circuit Justice Association. Warren was elected President and served on the Board of Directors of the First Circuit Justice Association when it was known as the First Circuit Trial Lawyers Association. He currently serves as Vice President and a member of the Executive Council for the Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association.
In 1998 and 2001, Warren was selected by The Florida Bar to write a chapter in the Florida Automobile Insurance Law manual regarding financial responsibility and compulsory insurance laws. The Florida Automobile Insurance Law manual is a publication used by personal injury lawyers throughout the state of Florida.
Warren is admitted to practice in all Florida state trial and appellate courts, the Federal Court for the Northern District of Florida, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Prior to joining Emmanuel, Sheppard, and Condon, Warren graduated magna cum laude from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law, and he graduated with honors from Florida State University with a bachelor’s degree in marketing. While at Cumberland, Warren was a member of the National Trial Team, the Trial Advocacy Board, and the Cumberland Law Review. He earned academic honors including induction into Curia Honoris and Phi Kappa Phi.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Law
- Civil Trials
- Florida – All State Courts
- Florida – U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- Florida – U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, 1990, J.D., Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Curia Honoris, Phi Kappa Phi, Trial Advocacy Board, National Trial Team, and the Cumberland Law Review
- Florida State University, 1987, B.S., Honors Major: Marketing
- Financial Responsibility and Compulsory Insurance Laws, Florida Automobile Insurance Law (4th edition, 1998 & 5th edition, 2002)
- Automobile Insurance From a Lawyer’s Perspective: How Much is Enough?, Climate Magazine, Fourth Quarter, 1991
- Legally Speaking, The New American Press, Third Quarter, 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Justice Association
- The American Association for Justice, Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway & Premises Liability Section
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyer’s Section
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Vice President
- Secretary (2017 – 2018)
- Treasurer (2016-2017)
- Executive Council (2014-2016)
- UWF Legal Studies Advisory Board
- Cokesbury Church Council-Chair
- The First Circuit Justice Association – President (2004)
- Past President of the Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association Young Lawyers Division (1998-1999)
Honors and Awards:
- AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Back to the Attorneys page.