Wanda W. Radcliffe
Director, since 1986
Social Security Disability Attorney
For more than twenty years, Wanda has dedicated herself to helping her clients achieve a better quality of life. As a skilled Pensacola personal injury attorney, she is known as a tough competitor, successfully settling a wide variety of cases, including auto accidents, premises liability, accidents from product defects, and accidents resulting in spinal cord injury, brain injury and burn injury.
A large portion of her practice is devoted to helping social security claimants receive the benefits they are entitled to. She is diligent in her efforts to help the disabled regain their independence after they have been turned down for social security benefits.
She remains active in numerous professional associations, including the American Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, The American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association, and the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Florida – U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, 1986, Honors: Trial Advocacy Board
- University of Southern Mississippi, 1980 B.A.
Honors and Awards:
- “Great Manager Esquire” Award, 1996
- BV* Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- The Florida Bar, Public Interest Law Section
- The Florida Bar, 1991 – 1997 Unlicensed Practice Law Committee
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- American Association for Justice Member
- Florida Justice Association Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representative
- Women Lawyers Member
- University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association Member & Past President
Back to the Attorneys page.