About T. Shane Rowe
Although T. Shane Rowe was born in Pensacola, Florida, he was raised in the Florida Keys. He graduated with honors from the University of Florida College of Law and received his bachelor’s degree in Criminology. Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Legal Intern, Shane represented clients through the civil clinic while at the University of Florida College of Law.
Shane was offered a Shareholder position with the firm in 2005. He has also twice been elected to serve the firm as a Managing Shareholder.
Shane represents clients in insurance matters, personal injury/wrongful death and general civil litigation. He was instrumental in obtaining millions of dollars for Florida businesses against BP in the wake of the 2010 Oil Spill. Shane has also represents businesses, condo associations and individuals in hurricane related litigation. His results include individual hurricane insurance cases over $10,000,000 as well injury jury verdicts over $15,000,000.
Shane has co-published a document outlining the various types of vehicle insurance and coverage and speaks to public groups on the topic. He was twice selected by The Florida Bar to author a chapter on “Florida Automobile Insurance Law” (2005, 6th Edition and 2009, 7th Edition), Chapter 1, Financial Responsibility and Compulsory Insurance Laws. Shane is also a recipient of the 2007 William S. Meador Award which is given annually by the Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar to a young attorney who exhibits excellence in the practice of law with integrity and a commitment to community service. He is a graduate of the LeaP (Leadership Pensacola) class of 2009 where he was selected to serve as Chair of the class initiative “Choose Pensacola, Choose Opportunity.”
Recognized for his community service, Shane has supported many local organizations and events. He has served the Board of Directors locally for Big Brothers Big Sisters of NW FL, the Leadership Pensacola Alumni Association, Chain Reaction and the North West Florida Gator Club and was elected to the lead each Board as Chair during his terms. When he isn’t practicing law, Shane enjoys the beach and spending time with his wife Lauren and their daughter Kayleigh.
- Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon
- Shareholder: 2006 – present
- Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon
- Associate: 2000
- University of Florida College of Law
- Juris Doctor with honors, 1999
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts
- Criminology, 1996
- All Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- The Florida Bar
- Litigation Section
- The Alabama Bar
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Assoc.
- Young Lawyers Division, Board Member: 2005–2009
- American Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Eagle Member: 2008–present
- American Association for Justice
- 1st Circuit Justice Association
- Board Member: 2005–present
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Northwest Florida
- Board Attorney: 2002–2015
- Leadership Pensacola Alumni Association
- Leadership (LeaP) Pensacola
- Class of 2009
- Chain Reaction
- Krewe of Andres De Pez
- Board of Directors: 2010–2014
- NWFL Gator Club
- Board Member: 2007–present
- Fiesta of Five Flags
- Forces Member
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- 2007 William S. Meador Award which is given annually by the Escambia/Santa Rosa BarMartindale-Hubbell BV rating
Back to the Attorneys page.