Personal Injury and Insurance Claims Attorney
Although T. Shane Rowe was born in Pensacola, Florida, he was raised in the Florida Keys. He graduated with honors from the University of Florida, College of Law and received his bachelor’s degree in Criminology. Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Legal Intern, Shane represented indigent clients in various legal matters while at the University of Florida.
Shane represents clients in personal injury/wrongful death matters relating to automobile accidents, premises liability and/or defective products. Shane also represents plaintiffs and defendants in medical malpractice cases, as well as other general civil litigation.
Shane has co-published a document outlining the various types of vehicle insurance and coverage and speaks to public groups on the topic. He was twice selected by The Florida Bar to author a chapter on “Florida Automobile Insurance Law” (2005, 6th Edition and 2009, 7th Edition), Chapter 1, Financial Responsibility and Compulsory Insurance Laws.
Shane is a recipient of the 2007 William S. Meador Award which is given annually by the Escambia/Santa Rosa Bar to a young attorney who exhibits excellence in the practice of law with integrity and a commitment to community service. He is a graduate of the LeaP (Leadership Pensacola) class of 2009 where he was selected to serve as Chair of the class initiative “Choose Pensacola, Choose Opportunity.”
Recognized for his community service, Shane has supported many organizations and events. Shane has a long relationship with Big Brothers-Big Sisters of NWFL. He has been an active Board Member since 2001 and was elected Board President in 2006–2007. He served as a mentor in the organization as well as Board Attorney from 2001 until 2015. In 2010, Shane was selected to the Board of the Leadership Pensacola Alumni Association. He was elected Board President for the organization in 2011–12. He also currently serves the Board of Directors for Chain Reaction, a growing local organization that empowers area teens through community volunteerism. Shane was elected Board President for Chain Reaction for 2012–2013.
- Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon
- Shareholder: 2006 – present
- Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon
- Associate: 2000
- University of Florida College of Law
- Juris Doctor with honors, 1999
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts
- Criminology, 1996
- All Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- The Florida Bar
- Litigation Section
- The Alabama Bar
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Assoc.
- Young Lawyers Division, Board Member: 2005–2009
- American Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Eagle Member: 2008–present
- American Association for Justice
- 1st Circuit Justice Association
- Board Member: 2005–present
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Northwest Florida
- Board Attorney: 2002–2015
- Leadership Pensacola Alumni Association
- Leadership (LeaP) Pensacola
- Class of 2009
- Chain Reaction
- Krewe of Andres De Pez
- Board of Directors: 2010–2014
- NWFL Gator Club
- Board Member: 2007–present
- Fiesta of Five Flags
- Forces Member
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- 2007 William S. Meador Award which is given annually by the Escambia/Santa Rosa BarMartindale-Hubbell BV rating
Back to the Attorneys page.