T. Shane Rowe
Director, since 2006
Associate, since 2000
Personal Injury and Insurance Claims Attorney
Since Shane joined Emmanuel Sheppard & Condon, he has developed a reputation with insurance adjusters as a Pensacola personal injury attorney who will not back down. He is relentless in his recovery of compensation, going the extra mile to uncover additional sources of insurance and achieve a successful settlement or verdict.
Although Shane was born in Pensacola, Florida, he was raised in the Florida Keys. He graduated with honors from the University of Florida, College of Law and received his bachelor’s degree in Criminology. Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Legal Intern, Shane represented indigent clients in various legal matters while at the University of Florida.
Shane has co-published a document outlining the various types of vehicle insurance and coverage and speaks to public groups on the topic. He was selected by The Florida Bar to write a chapter on “Florida Automobile Insurance Law” (2005, 6th Edition), Chapter 1, Financial Responsibility and Compulsory Insurance Laws.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury Protection Insurance Law
- Trial Law
- BV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2006
- Certified Legal Intern, Florida Supreme Court
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 1999, Juris Doctor With Honors
- University of Florida, 1996, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Criminology
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Krewe of Andres De Pez
Past Employment Positions:
- Monroe County State Attorney’s Office, Clerk
- Florida Supreme Court, Legal Intern
Pro Bono Activities:
- Board Member, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Northwest Florida, 2001 – Present
- President, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Northwest Florida, 2007 – Present
- Mentor, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Northwest Florida, 2003 – Present
- Forces Member, Fiesta of Five Flags
- Phi Delta Phi
Back to the Attorneys page.